Fire detectors are designed to detect one or more of the three characteristics of fire-smoke, heat and flame. Besides it every fire detection system must include manual call points (break glass), so that in the event of fire can be of immediate help.During a fire importance of activation of the occupants through alarm or bell is of at most vital and this can performed through alarm system.
Fire detection and protection system is required for the following reasons:
- To detect fire in the area during the initial stage.
- To alert occupants, so that they escape the building safely.
- Summon trained personnel to take charge of controlling the fire as quickly as possible.
- To initiate automatic fire control and suppression system.
- To support and supervise the fire control and suppression system.
We have Solutions for EN and UL standards